History[edit | edit source]
He created his YT account on February 20, 2016, but didn't upload until June 13, 2019. His first video was showing the Jailbreak Power Plant robbery. He then proceeded to make Tower of Hell content, which gained him more subscribers.
Rise[edit | edit source]
Oofy's channel started growing when his video called The Tower of Hell creator listened to me... , the video shows the Roblox game Tower of Hell has added a feature where you can turn on "shiftlock" for mobile, many people liked this feature and Oofy being a concept for the people who thinks that he asked the creator of Tower of Hell to add shiftlock. For that reason, many people subscribed to his channel and it grew a very huge amount.
Controversy[edit | edit source]
Ban[edit | edit source]
On August 17, 2020, Oofy got banned on Tower Of Hell for impersonating the owner of Tower Of Hell, PyxlDev. His ban lasted for around 2 months which the date he will get unbanned was on October 14, 2020. It is unknown if he will still continue making Tower Of Hell content.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Dares[edit | edit source]
Videos like these normally include him choosing comments from the chat in videos and doing them.
Challenges[edit | edit source]
Oofy is well known for doing challenges too, and most of his videos are pretty funny.
Trolls[edit | edit source]
Oofy is well known for doing trolls using alternate accounts.
Funny/Stupid Moments[edit | edit source]
After he got banned from Tower Of Hell, he started making Funny and Stupid Roblox, Fall Guys and Among Us Moments. These videos are mostly edited with memes.`
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Oofy is one of the fastest growing Tower Of Hell Youtubers of 2020, amassing 600K subs two weeks before amassing 700K subs.
Subscriber Milestones[edit | edit source]
Note: The following dates are according to Social Blade. Dates may vary by one or two days due to differences in time zones.
- 100,000 subscribers: June 26, 2020
- 200,000 subscribers: July 6, 2020
- 300,000 subscribers: July 25, 2020
- 400,000 subscribers: August 18, 2020
- 500,000 subscribers: September 6, 2020
- 600,000 subscribers: October 3, 2020
- 700,000 subscribers: October 21, 2020
- 800,000 subscribers: November 12, 2020
- 900,000 subscribers: December 10, 2020